Let's just get right to it:
1. Silence is just wonderful.
2. A lot of my problems would go away if I no longer lived in a city.
3. I can live just fine without a computer, a phone, a newspaper and a television.
4. I need to move away from my current yoga practice. It doesn't serve me anymore. I hope I get to train as an Integral Yoga instructor. In the meantime, I will shift my practice away from vinyasa and more into static poses.
5. I am not alone.
6. Even when I am sure I don't belong, there is a place for me in this world.
7. God is about direct experience. I read too much.
8. I cannot think my way into peace and joy.
9. Even at our most self-destructive, we are all striving toward happiness. Think about it.
10. We would all be better off with more meditation and less of everything else.
11. Without a relationship to nature, life is false.
12. There are no coincidences. But I knew that already.